Air Conditioner Replacement and AC Installation Services
Get an AC quote from an actual AC technician, not a salesperson.
When it comes time to upgrade your AC system with a newer and more efficient air conditioning system, you can trust an AC Guru™ to guide you through the process of choosing an air conditioner that meets all your needs, your wants and your budget. We don't employ salespeople. All quotes for replacement air conditioners are handled by the same AC Gurus™ that work on them. This way you know when you invite our team into your home to go over replacement AC options, the advice and guidance provided is from the standpoint of a person who wants you to get what you need, what you want, and a system that will last.
Signs your AC may need to be replaced or you Air Conditioner is ready for an upgrade
First off, the team at Polar Express Heating and Air can fix just about anything... That said, just because we can fix it doesn't always mean that's the best decision for you, your family or your budget. Some of the more common signs that an air conditioner replacement should be considered are:
- Your air conditioner is over 14 years old and requires $500-$1000 in repairs
- You are not happy with the comfort your AC provides
- The air conditioner struggles to keep up on hot days
- Your utility bills are very high
There are many factors that play into determining when it makes sense to consider replacement. For a complete exploration of your existing air conditioning system and replacement options, schedule an appointment today.
Air Conditioning Replacement Options
There is no shortage of bells and whistles on modern HVAC equipment today. When it comes time to replace your old AC system with a new air conditioning system, there will be many things to consider. Since we are not HVAC salespeople, we will help walk you through the following AC replacement considerations from a technical standpoint.
What size replacement air conditioner should you get?
Getting the right size AC installed is critical to comfort, longevity and your utilities. An AC Guru™ will look to your home for the answer of what size air conditioner your home needs by analyzing the existing system, your comfort, the home's construction, orientation, and utility bills.
What brand air conditioner is best
There are many different brands of air conditioners on the market and as a rule, they are all very similar in quality, price and comfort features. Since we work on all makes and models of air conditioners, we're under the hood of each and every one of the bands on a daily basis. If you have a brand preference in mind, we're glad to consider installing it for your replacement AC system. However, we have found it to be in our client's best interest to approach choosing a replacement AC brand as the last step vs. the first step. This is because the most important part of an AC system is making sure it's designed and sized correctly, installed right and that its features meet your needs, wants and budget.
Replacement AC System Cost
The great news about the installation cost of a new AC system is that you get to choose it! It's true that there is a very wide spectrum of factors that go into determining the amount of money you'll invest in the replacement AC system. However, most of them such as efficiency, warranty, comfort features and other bells and whistles available on modern AC systems are completely optional, which means we can install replacement air conditioning systems in just about any reasonable budget.
New air conditioner warranty
Most of the major air conditioning brands come out of the box with 10-year parts warranties. When you choose Polar Express as your replacement air conditioner installer, our installation, labor, and craftsmanship is warrantied and guaranteed in house, so you know the investment you made in your new AC system is protected.
New Air Conditioner Quotes
Typically, the first step in choosing a replacement AC system is to schedule an appointment with one of our AC Gurus™. During this visit we will come out and evaluate your current AC system, its performance, and get to know you and your home. Once we gather the technical information from your home and have a chance to learn about your needs and wants, we will put together a comprehensive quote for a replacement AC system for you to consider. No pressure, no salespeople- just true HVAC techs serving the needs of you, your family and your home.
Why choose Polar Express Heating and Air to install your replacement air conditioning system?
1) We serve, not sell- The same people who service and install AC systems are the ones you work with when it comes to designing your new replacement AC system.
2) Installed by a Guru™ - We employ true craftsmen who are experts at AC installation, service and repair. Our installation specifications exceed manufacturers specs and our cross-check process ensures your installation is scrutinized by not one team of AC installation Gurus™, but two. You're guaranteed your new system is installed properly.
3) Industry leading warranties and guarantees- We don't cut corners, which means we can stand proudly behind our work.
4) We're local- With a shop in Hartland, WI and Germantown, WI, we're always close by and local. Our team members live and work in the communities that we serve, so when you choose us as your HVAC contractor, you're doing business with a trusted local company.
5) We're proven, not the new kids on the block- HVAC companies pop up and disappear all the time in this market. They come in hitting the radio waves with aggressive marketing, billboards and all other marketing tactics. Our team has been serving the needs of Washington County and Waukesha County for over 80 years. That kind of longevity comes from doing the right thing over and over for generations.
To find out more about why Polar Express Heating and Air is a highly rated AC replacement and installation HVAC contractor call today or book online.