Having your furnace and air conditioner tuned up every year by one of our top notch technicians is as important as changing the oil in your car. Home improvement experts, WE energies, and governmental agencies such as the CDC and EPA promote annual scheduled service on your furnace and air conditioner in order to: reduce costly system breakdowns, lower your monthly utility payments (as much as 30%), extend the life of your system, and insure the safety of those in the home!
As a Polar Express Club Member, you will enjoy the following primary benefits:
Factory fresh tune-ups for your Furnace and Air system!
- That’s 2 visits per year! One for your furnace and one for your air conditioner
- We contact you when it’s time for your systems’ service. No need to worry about it!
- Reduce utility payments by as much as 30%
- Reduce breakdowns and emergency service calls. 80% of all heating and air conditioning service calls could have been avoided by annual maintenance
- 4 hours of TLC for your HVAC system per year. Alone, this is over a $400 value!
Front-of-the-line Priority Service
- As a club member, you are guaranteed same day front-of-the-line priority service if your system breaks down.
10% Discount on all repairs and clean indoor air products!
- If your system is ever in need of a repair, you’ll receive a 10% discount off our normal service rates!
- Enjoy that same 10% discount on all filters, humidifier media and other clean indoor air products, as well.
Reduced diagnostic fees!
- Your diagnostic fee is reduced.
Special pricing on replacement systems
- Average savings for club members is over $500!